STAFF AND MEMBER RESPONSIBILITIES
1. If you feel sick or have any symptoms (runny nose, coughing, sneezing, fever or general feelings of being unwell) – please stay home.
2. If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or come into contact with someone who has, please refrain from coming to the studio for 14 days.
3. If you have travelled, please follow government guidelines and do not return to the studio until it is safe to do so.
4. If you are in a high-risk category or take care of someone who is, we understand that returning to the studio at this time might not be for you. By choosing to attend an in-studio class, even with increased safety measure, you acknowledge and accept the additional risks associated with the global health pandemic COVID-19.
1. Top grade disinfectant and more frequent cleaning. Staff to use top grade disinfectant to thoroughly clean before, during, and after every class, as well as, frequently throughout the day. This includes all high traffic areas, non-high traffic areas and even our antibacterial floor.
2. All TRX straps and equipment will be disinfected by staff after each class, even if not used. This includes every part of the TRX straps, all dumbbells (rubber and handles), minibands, mats, and the surrounding area.
3. All staff will be required to a mask while inside the studio.
4. All staff will self-monitor for any cold/flu symptoms and are not permitted into the studio if experiencing any COVID-19 like symptoms.
1. Masks are required for entry, exit and all common areas of the studio. Ask for a mask if you need one!
2. Please have proof of COVID-19 vaccination status and ID with you on your first visit.
3. Hand sanitizer will be provided at the door upon entering and exiting the studio. Don’t be shy with it! Pump away!
4. Bring your inside shoes. Outside shoes will not be permitted past the front door area for sanitary reasons. Bring a pair of indoor shoes with you for your class.
5. Showers, lockers and water fountain are open! But we do ask that you try to bring your own towels for both the workout and for showers.
6. If this is your first class, please arrive 15 mins early so we can give you a tour and introduce you to the star of the show: the TRX.
7. Childminding is available 7 days a week. Please sign our childcare waiver on your first visit.